Bundeena and Maianbar are beautiful coastal villages nestled in the heart of the stunning Royal National Park (read more about Bundeena here).
Bordered by the Port Hacking Waterway and filled with secluded beaches and some of the best walking tracks in Australia, the area truly is the perfect destination for a nature escape. Here’s our list of top 10 things to do in Bundeena and Maianbar:
- Enjoy world class view on a coastal cliff bush walk
- Hire a kayak or stand up paddboard from Bundeena Kayaks
- Discover a piece of Australia’s history at the Jibbon Aboriginal Engravings
- Wander the Art Trail and Markets by the Sea held on the first Sunday of every month
- Pack your tent camp at Bonnie Vale beach front camping ground – bookings here
- Relax with a beer and lunch at Bundeena Bowling Club
- Walk the stunning Deeban Spot or Jibbon Beach
- Explore the Maianbar sand flats at low tide
- Snorkel the rock platforms off Gunyah Beach
- Explore Cabbage Tree basin by Kayak (Only accessible during high tide).